
Sodshopping is actually getting easier...it's now been 2 months since I bought any clothes or anything I don't need and the longer it goes the better it feels. It really makes you realise just how ineffective it is to buy stuff for the sake of it, and how much stronger you feel for resisting the urge and instead, doing something creative or active. With the money I've saved I've been able to sign up for a charity funrun - a 10K for Race For life (http://raceforlife.cancerresearchuk.org/index.html) and to do something so much more proactive and worthwhile feels fab!! Yesterday it was beautifully sunny and I took myself off for my first run! it was hard work but I felt great afterwards.
The other day it was less sunny and I spent my time making a wee keyring, here she is...took longer than I like to admit but a lovely way to get creative and use up some old scraps!
No comments:
Post a Comment