Wednesday, January 4, 2012

and so it begins...

Welcome to SOD SHOPPING!

At the start of a brand new lovely fresh year, 2012, I have decided to SOD SHOPPING for the whole year.

It is going to be tricky, because shopping is my fall back, my pick-me-up and the thing I do when I want to put off something else...But this morning, I bought myself some new jeans, that I 'had to have' and felt, well, crap. It didn't pick me up, it didn't erase the things I was meant to be doing, it made me blue. It is time to SOD SHOPPING, to reassess why I do it, and to see how different life could be if I stopped.

It has been done before, and I will find inspiration from those who 'shop their own wardrobe'. I will post here when it's tough, or when it's wonderful, and all those little bits in between.

I knew I would not do it if I kept it to myself, so here goes! Please join me, and if you don't, wish me luck...SOD SHOPPING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment